Before a new year begins it is always a good exercise to reflect upon what has been accomplished so far. Thus, new goals can be identified and carried out taking into account learning experiences and new challenges.
Globally, 2020 was a year full of surprises. The MASTECS consortium made progress in the face of adversity by showing how vital resilience is to continue building a better future. Some examples of the work progress done are:
- Events: MASTECS has participated in several conferences such as DATE 2020, DASC 2020, HiPEAC 'Computing Week,' as well as meetings such as 'MASTECS and Lynx progress meeting on the Avionic case study,' among others.
- Blog and videos: The project was featured in Lynx's blog and 'Ask the Expert' video series. An official MASTECS video was also released.
- Technical progress: The MASTECS project has made progress regardless of the challenges encountered due to the Covid-19 outbreak and it was disseminated in the news section in the form of news articles, such as 'Timing Analysis of Automotive Software Architecture Designs for multicore ECU: Modelling during early design stages and validation during late design stages and a technical article titled "Ensuring software timing behavior in critical multicore-based embedded systems." that delves into the project's technology.
- Website new sections: A new section titled Case Studies was developed on the website containing technical information.
- Publications: All publications have been published on the website.
The previous information was shared on social media by partners.
MASTECS partners have come a long way and are ready and motivated to continue with the project's progress. The consortium is starting a new 2021 year looking for opportunities to develop and accomplish all goals efficiently.