On November 25th, MASTECS team delivered an online presentation in Marelli Europe SpA to showcase the MASTECS high and competitive solutions for process, automation and certification applied on a real powertrain product, the Vehicle Domain Control Unit.
The event involved around 30 Marelli R&D engineers of Italian sites, that represented Italian business units: Powertrain, Electronics, Motorsport, Electric Powertrain.
The presentation delivered by the MASTECS team:
- Francisco J. Cazorla, Ph.D (Computer Architecture)
- Director of the Computer Architecture Operating System Group at BSC & co-founder of Maspatechnologies
- Enrico Mezzetti, Ph.D (Computer Science)
- Senior Researcher in CAOS Group at BSC and Maspatechnologies
- Joseph Anderson
- Field Application Engineer at Rapita Systems
- Hashem Ghazzawi, PhD
- Account Manager at Rapita Systems
- Stefania Botta
Process Quality Representative for the Sys/Sw Product Development of Marelli Powertrain