The new launch introduces new features and enhancements compared to its previous version, such as:
- Easily manage test runs with RapiTest
- Generate test templates with RapiTest
- Reduce retesting effort by running the optimal subset of tests
- Capture and analyze multicore performance metrics
- Expanded qualification kits
This new version is backward compatible with previous versions and the next version is due for release by the end of July 2021, according to the RVS development roadmap.
RVS (Rapita Verification Suite) is an integrated testing platform designed to verify software according to DO-178C and ISO26262. The suite of tools consists of RapiTest, RapiCover, RapiTime, and RapiTask. It is used globally in the aerospace and automotive industries, it includes tools for functional and requirements-based testing, timing analysis including worst-case execution time analysis, and structural code coverage analysis. RVS works by combining static and dynamic analyses of software execution to gain an understanding of the software architecture.